Home Care Services
Prior to or at admission a nurse will assist you and your family to determine the most appropriate combination of services to meet your needs. This nursing assessment is a regulatory requirement and is complementary.
Our nurse will establish your level of care based on your physical and cognitive abilities and this will determine your cost.* Reevaluation of your care level and service plan is reviewed and modified based on changes in your health care needs.
*Please contact Wildwood Grove for pricing of care levels.
We offer the following personal care services which our nursing staff oversees:
- Dressing/undressing, including TED hose and ACE wraps
- Grooming and personal cares (i.e. hair care, shaving, and oral care)
- Bathing assistance
- Medication reminders/assistance/administration
- Vital signs and weight
- Blood sugar testing
- Nail care
- Skin care
- Simple dressing change
- Assistance with ambulation/walking
- Assistance with a designated exercise program
- Basic urinary catheter care
- Incontinence management and assistance
- Bowel and bladder care
- Post-hospitalization support